Know Your Lot: Daytona International Speedway
- There is RV camping available on the grounds including inside the track around Lake Lloyde. Tent camping is also available in and around the speedway. This is the best for tailgating as you really never go anywhere. You can see the race, eat some food, have a cocktail and then eventually go to bed, right there.
- The Speedway’s fan-texting service now offers traffic information, parking-lot opening times, schedule changes and other updates. To sign up, fans can text the word “DISINFO” to 69050.
- One soft-sided cooler, no larger than 14 x 14 x 14 inches (Coolers of this size typically have a removable plastic liner and are branded to hold 24-36 cans of coke or other beverages. The soft sided insulated cooler may contain ice.
- Fans are allowed to bring in one lightweight backpack (school backpack)
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt and seat cushions carried separately are also allowed.
- Seat cushion bags with compartments will be reviewed on an individual basis. All items brought through a grandstand gate will be inspected.
- Firearms, Fireworks
- Hard-sided coolers, thermos and insulated cups of any size.
- Strollers, umbrellas, etc.
- Any bags, backpacks, or containers larger than the allowed size.
- items restricted by Local, State or Federal laws
FREE PARKINGFree parking is available in Daytona International Speedway’s parking lots, providing free park and ride service to and from the Speedway before and after the race.
- Lot 7
Recommended for Frontstretch ticket holders (Oldfield, DePalma, Weatherly, Campbell, Roberts, Segrave, Keech, Lockhart grandstands and Sprint, Petty and Earnhardt Towers) Located on the corner of Bill France Blvd. and Clyde Morris Blvd.
- Lot 10
Recommended for Backstretch ticket holders (Allison, Lund and Turn 2 grandstands)
Located on the Southeast corner of Williamson Blvd. and Bellevue Extension.
Lot 10 is only open the day of the DAYTONA 500
- Lot 7
Frontstretch bus parking is located just east of Williamson Blvd.
*Enter in the Turn 1 Plaza
Backstretch bus parking is located behind the Backstretch grandstands.
*Enter through Gate 70 off Midway Blvd (Lot 6).
Additional parking locations located in close proximity to Daytona International Speedway are available for race fans attending Budweiser Speedweeks 2013.
Daytona Beach International Airport offers parking for $50 including sales tax. No motor homes, campers, RV’s, trailers or vehicles over 20’ feet in length.